Saturday, January 26, 2008

New blog address

Finally I've changed my blog's address. You're already reading the new one :-)

The Atom/RSS feed has a new location too:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tiagoe

The old posts will remain in the old location as well as in the new one. I will have the old blog redirect the users automatically to the new one. That way I will not have broken links.

In a future post I will discuss the steps I've made to change blog's address without loosing anything.

The old feed will not be updated, though. You should update your feed reader.

2 comments:

Mário Romano said...

I'm also considering moving my blog - leaving the old intact in order to keep the links. What's the process you recommend for copying the blogs within blogger?

Tiago said...

I will be posting about the process I used to change my blog's address soon.

Anyway, I did everything manually. You have way to many posts to do it that way. Maybe with a little scripting you can do it with your blog too.